Labels

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Trinity - Venus Sims model



Header girl is here! :) She is one of my first models, but sadly I used her in my preview photos just once... I have so many Sims I forgot about her. A couple of you asked me to upload her so here she is - Trinity. I always liked that name, hehe.


All custom content form the preview included.
Credits:

Skin by Ephemera
Eyes by Dragonmandy
Hair recolor by me
Blush by LaPink
Eyeshadow by LaPink
Eyeliner by Bruno
Lipstick by Bruno
Swimsuit by me
 
 
If you like it please comment and/or click the Thanks! button. (This is important for me so I can know what you like and what you don't) :)
Please credit me if you use her in your preview photos, stories and videos. Thank you.
 

22 comments:

  1. She's GORGEOUS. Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgee she is fantastic! Thank you for uploading this beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your compliments! I'm so happy to hear you like her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, she is just beautiful...~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trinity has always been one of my favorïte names! Gracias for this, she is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I looked like her, mwehehe.
    ≧^◡^≦
    she's soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all! :) It's so nice to hear your compliments. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both models are gorgeous; thanks for such great work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweeet! She is so pretty! Her skintone is really nice, thanks for the upload :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, she's so pretty! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flawless & beautiful. I love her olive skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone! :) I'm so glad you like her. I didn't expect so many downloads and positive reactions,but now I'm very happy I uploaded her. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spectacular simmette, I just love her look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Carmen you have amazing talent!!I'm sure many of us appreciate you and your hard work,many many Thank's Cheers Donna xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's amazing! Love her and I can't wait to play with her. <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's stunning! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing website totally helpful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is really your prettiest model !

    ReplyDelete