Labels

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Newsea Sweet Dream retexture






  • 16 colors - from toddler to adult (+ one grey for elders)
  • binned and familified 
  • retextured with my V2 edit of Nouk's texture
  • some of Pooklet's actions used,edited by me a bit
  • reduced shine on brown and some red shades
  • completely new blondes, one new red
  • mesh by Newsea included 

Color chart

 +


If you like it please comment and/or click the Thanks! button. (This is important for me so I can know what you like and what you don't) :)
Mesh by Newsea included

Credits: Newsea - mesh, Nouk - base texture (I used my edits), Pooklet - some actions
Additional credits: EA - clothes, Ephemera,Mouseyblue - skins
Models by me

13 comments:

  1. This is lovely. The style and colors are exquisite! Muchas Gracias Carmen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marie! I'm so happy you like it, this is one of my favorite hairstyles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! Just stumbled across your neat site; thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work! Just stumbled across your neat site; thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Carmen!
    I play sims 2 all that time and your uploads are great!
    What's the light-brown headed sim's name? She's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your rouge haired simmie reminds me of Nina Caliente- but prettier (; Thanks for the hair, by the by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The textures are very smooth, elegant, & silky. The silhoutte of the hair itself is nice too. I love how the hair looks on the fuchsia model, so I do hope to see more previews featuring her.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all! :) Your compliments cheered me up,hehe :) I'm so happy you like my work and that you posted such lovely comments :)

    Catherine - I didn't name her yet, but I'll upload her soon :)

    Anonymous - Haha I agree with you,she does remind a bit :)

    <333

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for sims 2 creations!!
    these textures are niice, thnx!!
    and your new sim in that fuchsia top is puurrttty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You works is PERFECT! The best ! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Glad you like my work! :)
    The Sim will be for download soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i very like this hair thanks ^_^

    ReplyDelete