Labels

Friday, December 2, 2011

Combine the uncombinable - everyday dress



Oh finally - a new upload! It's been almost a month since my last update and I'm so sorry for that. I am very busy with school because there are only three weeks left till holidays. That means that I have tons of tests to do in the coming days. There's not much free time for me to create more clothes. :( I simply love doing it because it lets me express my creativity and ideas.:)

I made this dress a week ago but I didn't have time to make preview photos for it. I did these very quickly and honestly I kinda like the way they turned out because they are so simple and point out the outfit. 

Outfit is called "Combine the uncombinable" because I used some textures that not so many people would dare to wear together. Haha.:) So this is a dress for brave and unique Simmies. :P

Model by me.

Credits:
The bag is made by Ulker, but I recoloured it to match it with the belt and shoes. It's uploaded to Mediafire so you can download it if you want. 
Dress mesh by Liana Sims 2.

Additional credits: 
Chaz,Emilia,Anva,Bruno


If you like it please comment and/or click the Thanks! button. (This is important for me so I can know what you like and what you don't) :)


Mesh included

Mesh included

22 comments:

  1. Thank you very much :) I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I like the preview too.:DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I like this dress! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the compliments!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. **.** super c00l! Ur veryyyyy talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. :) Glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeousss <3 Where did you get her hair?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic job you've done here Carmen! Girl, I'm dieing over this blonde sim, you better upload her asap, hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous thanks so much! I'm really glad you like my stuff.:) I will, I promise, very,veeeeryyyy soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is actually very stylish. hehe thanks, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's really nice! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous!! And I absolutely LOVE your recolor of the bag! You did an amazing job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Damn! This dress is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete