Labels

Sunday, January 8, 2012

10 000 visits special gift - Venus Sims model Fiona




Venus Sims 10 000 visits special gift
Model Fiona

 
Hello guys. My blog reached more than 10 000 visits. I know that there are Sims websites and blogs that have way more visits than mine, but I started this blog with 0, so this must me "celebrated", hehe. :) 
To thank you guys for everything I've put my blond model for download. She was my most wanted model, since many of you wrote me comments and e-mails about her. I named her Fiona and I hope you will enjoy playing with her. :)


All custom content form the previews included.
Credits:

Skin by Ephemera
Eyes by Stefan
Hair recolor by me
Eyebrows by Bruno
Blush by LaPink
Nose mask by threehundred
Eyeshadow by Anva
Eyeliner by Bruno
Lipstick by Bruno
Swimsuit by me



If you like it please comment and/or click the Thanks! button. (This is important for me so I can know what you like and what you don't) :)
Please credit me if you use her in your preview photos, stories and videos. Thank you.

30 comments:

  1. Thank you! :) Glad you like her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her name & everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS. Thank you! Don't ever remove this post haha, can't wait to see other models up for download sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweeet, dream come true. Hrr can't think of a good last name for her, what did you put /out of curiosity/ :3 ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! :) I'm so glad you like her. :)
    Don't worry I won't remove it,hehe :))

    YourFan! when I play her I usually put Morris or Justice as her last name :) I don't know why, I like how they sound. :D :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks breathtaking in game Carmen! Me Gusta! Just like in the image! Thank you so much for your gracious uploads. Will you upload any other models in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sara thank you for your lovely compliments! :) I will upload them soon, I promise. I just have to make previews,hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tnx for sharing her with us she is the most beautiful sim I ever seen ! ! ! :000

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Glad you like her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds good, thanks! Your new banner rocks my socks off. Omg Please upload that model whenever you get the chance, she reminds me of barbie & Adriana Lima :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ^ agreed on the banner model, she so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Visiting your blog again brought me so much delight! Goodness your uploads are so lovely and stylish. Agreed with Sara too, haha ( ; She's perfect the way she is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for this, she is a true stunner. I must agree with the above comments on the banner model, she'd be a great upload.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you all for your compliments,made me happy! :)

    Sara-glad you like my new header (banner) :)

    And I'm glad all of you like the header model :) hehe I'll upload her today or tomorrow (because I have to take a shot of her so I don't know If I can make it today) :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Thank you for this lovely model Venus Sims!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your welcome. :) Thank you for your compliment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous sim ! :)
    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You're welcome! Thank you, so glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely facial structure. I love her lip shape.

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing her. Your work is amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you both! :) I'm so glad you like her and my work :) She is one of my fav models :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow! she is great! thank you for posting! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my gosh! I like you're downloads verry wel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank You and big hugs from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. it's great. thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete