Labels

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sweet dreams - babydoll pajamas in 4 bright colors


Hey peeps! :) These have been in my Body shop for ages and now I finally share them with you. They are for female adults only and come in 4 fresh colors - pink, blue, yellow and purple. Your Sims will be really happy with these - they are comfortable for sleeping and catchy for the eye.
 
 
If you like it please comment and/or click the Thanks! button. (This is important for me so I can know what you like and what you don't) :)
Mesh by Fashion Twist included.
 
Credits: Fashion Twist - mesh
Additional credits: Ephemera,Stefan,Chaz - skins, Anva - brows and eyes, Hair and models by me

24 comments:

  1. Adoring the set! Thanks for posting, don't ever stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! <3 I'm very glad you like it. :) Of course I won't :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so amazing and adorable! Thank you so much :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your site... and I love everything. Thank you so much for everything you do! Great CC is hard to find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for such nice words! I'm so happy to hear you like my work! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your site! Keep the great clothes coming!! Thanks! :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors are vibrant and perfect. I also love the shape of the bra. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all! So happy you like my work. :)

    Anonymous I will. :) I'm more concentrated on hair retexturing at the moment...but don't worry there will be more clothes, I love making them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colors, I have to have these! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them! Thanks for sharing *.*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe, thank you both for your compliments! :) I'm very glad you like this set :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful :)I love the purple one, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! So glad you like it! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet and adorable set, cannot wait to use!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are supercute! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. really cool, i needed those ))) thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yuhh, really nice and sexy !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very hot set. I like it) Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I seriously love all your stuff omg!<3

    ReplyDelete