Labels

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sweet dreams - babydoll pajamas in 4 bright colors


Hey peeps! :) These have been in my Body shop for ages and now I finally share them with you. They are for female adults only and come in 4 fresh colors - pink, blue, yellow and purple. Your Sims will be really happy with these - they are comfortable for sleeping and catchy for the eye.
 
 
If you like it please comment and/or click the Thanks! button. (This is important for me so I can know what you like and what you don't) :)
Mesh by Fashion Twist included.
 
Credits: Fashion Twist - mesh
Additional credits: Ephemera,Stefan,Chaz - skins, Anva - brows and eyes, Hair and models by me

25 comments:

  1. Adoring the set! Thanks for posting, don't ever stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! <3 I'm very glad you like it. :) Of course I won't :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so amazing and adorable! Thank you so much :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your site... and I love everything. Thank you so much for everything you do! Great CC is hard to find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for such nice words! I'm so happy to hear you like my work! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your site! Keep the great clothes coming!! Thanks! :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors are vibrant and perfect. I also love the shape of the bra. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all! So happy you like my work. :)

    Anonymous I will. :) I'm more concentrated on hair retexturing at the moment...but don't worry there will be more clothes, I love making them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colors, I have to have these! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them! Thanks for sharing *.*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hehe, thank you both for your compliments! :) I'm very glad you like this set :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful :)I love the purple one, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! So glad you like it! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet and adorable set, cannot wait to use!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are supercute! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. really cool, i needed those ))) thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yuhh, really nice and sexy !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very hot set. I like it) Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I seriously love all your stuff omg!<3

    ReplyDelete
  21. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. Plus Size Camisole Sets

    ReplyDelete