Labels

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kate - Venus Sims model




Hello Simmers! :) This is my newest model and I wanted to share her with you because I adore her. Her skin is amazing, did you notice it's sparkly? *.* I also have to mention that she has brows that were made for male Sims. But who cares? I love them,they remind me a bit of Megan Fox's brows and her's are perfect! :)




All custom content form the preview included.
Credits:

Skin by Ephemera
Eyes by Shady
Hair recolor by me
Brows by Anva
Blush by LaPink
Nose mask  by Pyxis
Eyeshadow by LaPink
Eyeliner by Bruno
Lipstick by Io
Undies by me


If you like it please comment and/or click the Thanks! button. (This is important for me so I can know what you like and what you don't) :)
Please credit me if you use her in your preview photos, stories and videos. Thank you.

15 comments:

  1. Her skintone makes me think "mermaid," as it is lovely. Kate is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love seeing her in your hair previews, cause shes gorgeous. ty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. •[^*^]•
    so pretty
    skin like vampire
    teehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool use of the male eyebrows, makes her face stand out. Skintone is cool too. She reminds me a bit of Kate Middleton.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet upload!! Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all! :) I'm so glad you like her. I also made a blond version of her, I'll upload it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatta Beaut!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I'm so happy you like her :)

    ReplyDelete