Labels

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Newsea Night Bloom retexture





  • 16 colors - from toddler to adult (+ one grey for elders)
  • binned and familified 
  • retextured with my V2 edit of Nouk's texture
  • some of Pooklet's actions used,edited by me a bit
  • reduced shine on brown and some red shades
  • completely new blondes, one new red
  • mesh by Newsea included 
 

Color chart

 +



If you like it please comment and/or click the Thanks! button. (This is important for me so I can know what you like and what you don't) :)
Mesh by Newsea included

Credits: Newsea - mesh, Nouk - base texture (I used my edits), Pooklet - some actions
Additional credits: EA - clothes, Ephemera - skins
Models by me

15 comments:

  1. I am so putting this hair on Kate :) She looks gorgeous with it! The blonde model looks very much like her; she's nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !Perfect retextures Carmen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never stop re-texturing, you make lovely textures <33 That blondie you've got over there is quite stunning, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous textures. I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty

    Your work is great, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful retextures :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! And I love your models!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your hardwork and dedication! Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous! i hope you make more! thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you! it's very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore your creations. All of them. You are one of the most talented creators. I am sorry that you left the page. And I do not really see why your downloads had been banned as infringing contents from MF.
    Would be great to hear of you and the proceedings since you closed down this site in 2012. Hoping you continue to create. Maybe for S3/S4, but telling the truth my fav. remained S2 as it is the case with many other Simfans.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amei seus trabalhos,,,Parabéns!

    ReplyDelete