Labels

Monday, January 2, 2012

Newsea Musical retexture




Hey everyone. Don't you just love Newsea's Musical hair? I always liked it and now I finally did a retexture of it. Enjoy. :)

  • 16 colors - from toddler to adult (+ one grey for elders)
  • binned and familified 
  • retextured with my V2 edit of Nouk's texture
  • some of Pooklet's actions used,edited by me a bit
  • completely new blondes,one new red
  • mesh by Newsea included 
Color chart

 +

Do you like this improvement? Please write a comment and tell me your opinion or at least click the Thanks! button if you like it. :)
Mesh by Newsea included

Credits: Newsea - mesh, Nouk - base texture (I used my edits)
Additional credits: Liana,Glamorous Lounge - clothes, Bruno - make up, Anva,Stefan - eyes, Stefan,Ephemera - skins
Models by me

16 comments:

  1. Your blonde sim is so beautiful! Hope you upoald her soometime soon :) I'd love to parade her around in my game using all of your stunning hair & fashion uploads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sims 2 Lover! :) Yes I will upload her soon, be sure in that. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll keep my eyes moreee open from now on :D She'll be the first sim I'll download!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Re-textures rock.
    +
    Red-head sim is hot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Read head Sim will be for download soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing job! me like it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful retextures. they look more real. thank you now my sim girls will look much prettier =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that brown haired model is very beautiful! could you put her here so we can download her? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is 1 of my favs! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous recolours - I love your site! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. RETEXTURES ARE BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoy your retextures ! Could you make a tutorial to explain how can you do that ? Tks

    ReplyDelete