Labels

Monday, January 9, 2012

Peggy 08048 retexture




Wow this one was really screwed up, don't you think? Such a beautiful mesh looked so ugly with those Peggy textures. -.- Now I love it, especially on Fiona (my blond model) :)
To be honest this hair took me more time to retexture than others. I don't know why,hehe :) So happy with the result,how about you?


  • 16 colors - from toddler to adult (+ one grey for elders)
  • binned and familified 
  • retextured with my V2 edit of Nouk's texture
  • some of Pooklet's actions used,edited by me a bit
  • reduced shine on brown and some red shades
  • completely new blondes, one new red
  • mesh by Peggy included 




Color chart 

 +


If you like it please comment and/or click the Thanks! button. (This is important for me so I can know what you like and what you don't) :)
Mesh by Peggy included

Credits: Peggy - mesh, Nouk - base texture (I used my edits), Pooklet - some actions
Additional credits: Alisa-Simsfashion, SimsSM, me - clothes, Ephemera,Mouseyblue - skins

17 comments:

  1. Fabulous keep up the great work.<3333333333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Textures look awesome on this hair. The model is very pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for such lovely retextures, the smoothness if the hair is delish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I'm so happy you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your retextures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Martini :) Can we exchange links? I wrote you an e-mail about that a while ago, but I think you didn't see it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the red texture the most, so fiery. The model is nice too;;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I'm glad you like it. :) I also love that red color on this mesh :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. <3'n the textures and red head model is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thankies! Glad you like them :) I will upload her soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww the link is not working for me :( please check!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The link isn't working u_u

    ReplyDelete
  13. link isnt working :(

    ReplyDelete